27.2.11

Yesterday In My History (Evening- Midnight)

I went to One Utama with my buddies, Ayi Humaira and Ishpal
We went it late, 5 minutes after the showing started, it's a nice movie; but can't quite tell you much, I miss few minutes at the beginning of the movie
We went to Tropicana for our second movie, One Utama was packed!



Really pretty AWESOME movie this one, but I thought it was supposed to end in just 1 movie; apparently not, but it's ok! Alex Pettyfer worth every "Ringgit Malaysia" I paid for
Ayi went to Tutti Frutti twice! and at different places too!
Ishpal showed us this place, kinda COOL bookshop I must say! We bought ourselves couple of things from this CHEAP-and-GREAT bookshop ~ Big Bookshop at ATRIA, DAMANSARA JAYA, check it out!
Unfortunately, One Utama & Tropicana didn't placed Sushi King in their Lots Map! but thanks to Ili Aqilah my housemate, she bought me my favorite Sushi!!
Bobalicious Smoothies at Tropicana City Mall. What can I say?! Try this one, Cappuccino Hazelnut! it is RM 10.90, but it is REALLY GOOD!
Frustrated that I can't find Sushi King, so we stopped at The Chicken Rice Chop, One Utama. It is OK, not so delicious, but it makes me FULL, I can't even finished my rice


No comments:

Post a Comment

yeah??