27.2.11

Yesterday In My History (Morn- Noon)

Let's go through what I did yesterday, shall we?
  1. I woke up at 8.00 a.m. and take my bath (*duhh, of course!*)
  2. Then I walk to the gate of my apartment and to get a cab (*crossed a few nigger by the pool; and I wonder why the security guard smiling like a COW to me*)
  3. I arrived at my school at 9.02 a.m. and punched my card (*the taxi driver said "Wow! banyaknya polis!" but the truth is, they are all the cadet police boys*)
  4. Went straight the school hall but really, I FEEL LOST at that moment, not knowing where to go, who to talk to, what to do, and how to ACT because I AM ALONE, without my TRAINEE TEACHER'S FRIENDS (*they arrived at 8.15 a.m. for the choir practice*)
  5. Then, THANKFULLY, I texted my friend known as Kak Sya, and it makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER
  6. I ate FREE 'nasi lemak' at the canteen with all my other friends; Kak Sya, Ishpal, Shahir, Shmla, Kak Aza and one of THEIR friend, Nanthini. (*the food was good!*)
  7. I stayed outside of the hall with choir students (*coached by Kak Sya, Ishpal and another senior teacher*)
  8. The choir students are in Form 5, so it REALLY made me feel awkward as I teach Form 1 students, these are BUNCH of teenage girls behaved like A GROWN WOMAN; which I'm not (*but they are cool, not GEDIK type of girls)
  9. We took some pictures together, felt like I'm POPULAR for a moment (*yeah, call me silly, but I LIKE it!!)
  10. Finally, their turn to perform the choir, my part was to record their performances (*they're AWESOME!*)
  11. It was RESTLESS & total BOREDOM after that! Guess what? A PIBG meeting, teachers and parents sit together and talk about the school and all that (*but really, all I can hear is "Saya menyokong cadangan ditutup"*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yeah??